This is my favorite image from Occupy Wall Street. It’s a guy and his kid walking through the crowds of occupiers. They were handing out sandwiches and bottles of water. I haven’t yet fully digested my thoughts on this movement. But I am damn sure this is how I’ll raise my kids.
My favorite graffiti.
I’m shocked by the images of this week. Chief among my many questions is how did Joe Biden get invited to the war room during such an important moment. Here now is what I imagine he might have said:
- “What’s the snack situation in here?”
- “You guys mind if we switch over to the Phils game during commercials?”
- “Then you should have called sitting ‘frontsy’, Hillary.”
- “There wifi in here?”
- “At what point does Ahston pop out and let him know he’s been Punk’d?”
- “My dogs are barking. Anyone mind if I kick-off?”
- “They’re called ‘shape-ups’ and they tone your calves like ALL the time.”
- “There are seriously NO snacks in here?”
- “All you gotta do is type ‘Antoine Dodson’ or ‘home intruder’ into youtube. Trust me. It’s hilarious!”
- “So she’s not a princess? Even though she married a prince? Weird.”
- “I’m just saying. I can’t believe I never noticed your’s guy’s names were only one letter apart. We should get out in front of that, Mr. President.”
- “Veronica, sweetie, will you call down and have them send up some potato salads and maybe some of those little triangle sandwiches….oh, wait wait wait, it’s starting. You guys. Shut up. It’s starting! shhhhh! shhhhhh!”
Great song. Actual video is VERY NSFW.